Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the telegraph united are to start talks on extending De Gea contract - that will be interesting, i bet he has been watching this saga along with his agent lol

One issue is de Gea and Maureen have the same agent .. jorge Mendes

Just saw one of their deluded followers say that it does not matter how much he gets paid in wages because they will make that up in revenue after he signs hahahahaha

Not exactly what they were saying about rooney and his wages, how old will sanchez be taking home that pay packet in a few years.....it is like a merry go round with that club. They are blinkered their fans and cannot fathom or comprehend the problems this will cause them

Lets see if one player makes it all rosey, especially when mourinho will eject a younger player, becuase sanchez will be expecting never to be dropped. But mourinho does like to run a player into the ground anyway

Cant believe it takes this long to sign a player in a one horse race lol

De Gea is a better long term prospect for Mendes.
I don't think this is really true you can use a manger to leverage deals for other clients. I wonder how good the deals for Zlatan and Micki would be without Mourinho as manager.

United to smash world record for Ronaldo
05.30: Man Utd are ready to ramp up their efforts to sign Cristiano Ronaldo, it is being reported.

Reports coming out of Spain suggest United are willing to smash the world transfer fee to bring the Portugal international back to where his career kicked into gear.

Journalist Jose Luis Sanchez told El Chiringuito TV that Man Utd are willing to invest €400milion (£352m) in the deal.

Sanchez said: “United are ready to invest to sign Cristiano for €400million and they have put the machinery on march.”

Oh yes...here we go. I really hope that this could happen. Mourinho is going down his old route. Cant beat Pep....get me the players I need.

Players who are coming to the end of their careers but will want astronomical wages and leave the club in a fucking mess

Bring it on

05.30: Man Utd are ready to ramp up their efforts to sign Cristiano Ronaldo, it is being reported.

Reports coming out of Spain suggest United are willing to smash the world transfer fee to bring the Portugal international back to where his career kicked into gear.

Journalist Jose Luis Sanchez told El Chiringuito TV that Man Utd are willing to invest €400milion (£352m) in the deal.

Sanchez said: “United are ready to invest to sign Cristiano for €400million and they have put the machinery on march.”

Oh yes...here we go. I really hope that this could happen. Mourinho is going down his old route. Cant beat Pep....get me the players I need.

Players who are coming to the end of their careers but will want astronomical wages and leave the club in a fucking mess

Bring it on
They might try for Tevez and Rooney as well.

Bring it on
i thought ronaldo asked them to sell him for 90 million...

Bring it on

Lol please please be true.
What a fucking mess that club is right now.

Lol please please be true.
What a fucking mess that club is right now.

Why would anybody want those bastards to get Ronaldo? He's still one of the best players in the world and would bring them millions in commercial revenue. Bad enough them getting Sanchez!

It's about time we dined at this top table especially as we are actually light up front and a Kun or another Jesus injury away from having to play without a striker for some games. If the scum can spend these sums surely we can?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.