Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I'd close it anyway, there's little or no comment about it now, just people arguing pointlessly, and people calling people out over whether they are blues or not.

Let people just comment about it in the rag thread, its not as if its not going to happen.

Oh and in the unlikely event it falls through we can piss ourselves laughing for quite a long time to come, though I'm going to do that anyway, just because of how much the greedy c*nt and his agent are fleecing them for.

Close the thread. Close the thread , Close the thread , Close the thread.

never liked the **** when he arsed us about waiting for barca to come in for him when at udinese.

now he's just getting on my tits.

Disappointing to miss out on Sanche for the third time but it's nothing to be concerned about. They are going to struggle to get him off their wage bill in the future

I love the fact that the club stayed true to her principles and would not pay Hazard and Isco agents' outrageous demands. I also love the fact that one of those players has been the best player in England for a couple of years now. We are City we don't budge.

d7e316c0d27be8a56835f6de0ab00ffc--stan-laurel-laurel-and-hardy.jpg
Phil Jones is puzzled by it all too.

Yes we need to "massively" improve you're right, 2nd in the PL simply isn't good enough.

2015/16 figures (latest available)

1 Manchester United 689.0
23px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
England 3 +2
2 Barcelona 620.2
23px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png
Spain 2
3 Real Madrid 620.1
23px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png
Spain 1 −2
4 Bayern Munich 592.0
23px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png
Germany 5 +1
5 Manchester City 524.9
England 6 +1
6 Paris Saint‑Germain 520.9
23px-Flag_of_France.svg.png
France 4 −2
7 Arsenal 468.5
England 7
8 Chelsea 447.4
England 8
9 Liverpool 403.8
England 9
10 Juventus 341.1
23px-Flag_of_Italy.svg.png
Italy 10
Has @RomfordBob seen where his bigger brand Liverpool are in comparison to us who, according to him - have got a lot of work to do globally to catch them up?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.