Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
So from Sanchez to Zaha?

That's a huge drop in quality, technique, ability and acceptable hairstyles.

Everyone is emotional about this move at the moment, we need some perspective.

In the cool light of day we'll see if Sanchez is value for money and he is the difference maker they hope him to be or whether he is an expensive mistake.
We have a great (predominantly young) team now taking us into the future on the cusp of of a great era with Pep. Ask any neutral which team and manager they'd rather have?

I have no doubt we will get the required players coming in to sustain and achieve more titles i.e more hits than misses in transfer mkt
As for the Rags, their signings along with their relationship with Mourinho has a hint of desperation. He will implode if we keep beating them over the next couple of seasons and leave them with a very expensive mess.

P.S. the most important signing they couldn't beat us to is Pep Guardiola. We are now seeing the result of that.
Time to close this thread and get on with the business of winning the title!
Whilst being very tempted to close this thread its just too funny.
There we were picking up sanchez on the cheap and up pop united having to TRIPLE our offer to tempt him there.

Oh how times have changed.

Balls to Sanchez, let him go to Stretford! have a great time lol
All the other rag players be wanting more money now, put them more in debt and cause some more rife.
He was amazing his first 2 seasons at the Gunners? not set the world alight since.
£350k per week, nah Pep done the right thing! Another Stretford flop on the cards hahaha.
How are him and the new Heskey going to team up? it won't work! Tick Tock Maureen, this is a my di** is bigger than yours transfer...
Sorry Maureen and the Rags, everyone has a price and Sanchez Son you aint worth that.

Whilst i am sorry we did not get him , as we had a gap that may have been tailor made for him , I am quite happy to see him go for those wages to utd , and i hop[e every utd player now jumps on the band wagon, as for us it maybe tricky to find a suitable replacement and hopefully it will be the same or better quality only younger, the real question is what do we do with Bravo

The joy about this is how much it will cost them in wages. Not just now but when they want to sign someone else. What message does it send out? F...ing brilliant.

I agree, @malg is definitely a rag tw@.
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.