Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shame we did not get Sanchez, but in Pep we trust.

We don't buy mercenaries anymore, leave that to Stretford who are desperate to get one over us.

His wages will cause ructions especially with Carlton who will want parity.

Sanchez will get pelters when he comes to Etihad that's for sure.

Whatever it took to convince him and his agent to sign for us instead of the scum. So probably just a bit more than what they offered, or maybe a lot more to Arse to convince them to sell to us, then to the player whatever he'd already agreed to sign for last summer and work from there.
I for one do not believe you drive Tornados for a living, you are too naive/stupid

I don't know, I'm not privy to our finances. But it strikes me as unambitious to just let them outspend us given how we are supposedly at least as competitive financially. It makes us look small and bullied by rags like Spurs or Everton. Rightly or wrongly I believe not only should we have bought Sanchez we should also have bought van Dijk, both positions we need to fill, both top quality and now with rivals purely because of money, which is the one factor I thought we could always compete on. Get those two and we'd be in such a strong position for the next 2 or 3 years we'd probably then only need to sign a back-up left back and a Fernandinho type longer term.

As it is, we're paper thin in some positions and vulnerable to just one injury there. And it's not like the market is awash with this quality available. Anyone as good as Sanchez this summer is going to be £100m plus.

To small minded people maybe.
Anyone we splash out £100m for (which I doubt), will have his best years ahead, not behind

I don't know, I'm not privy to our finances. But it strikes me as unambitious to just let them outspend us given how we are supposedly at least as competitive financially. It makes us look small and bullied by rags like Spurs or Everton. Rightly or wrongly I believe not only should we have bought Sanchez we should also have bought van Dijk, both positions we need to fill, both top quality and now with rivals purely because of money, which is the one factor I thought we could always compete on. Get those two and we'd be in such a strong position for the next 2 or 3 years we'd probably then only need to sign a back-up left back and a Fernandinho type longer term.

As it is, we're paper thin in some positions and vulnerable to just one injury there. And it's not like the market is awash with this quality available. Anyone as good as Sanchez this summer is going to be £100m plus.

Barcelona managed to dominate Real Madrid during the Pep era and slightly afterwards not due to financially dominating by them but by strategically dominating them, they out thought Madrid. City have always had a game plan and it doesn't always need to rest on financially smashing everyone else any more, we are outthinking Man Utd.

Shame we did not get Sanchez, but in Pep we trust.

We don't buy mercenaries anymore, leave that to Stretford who are desperate to get one over us.

His wages will cause ructions especially with Carlton who will want parity.

Sanchez will get pelters when he comes to Etihad that's for sure.
Not sure even if we give him dogs abuse that he will care less. i am sure all of us would gladly take it for the £££ he gets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.