Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now I understand why they gave Wenger a contract extension. Which top manager will join Arsenal to be given a negative transfer budget? It's worse still. Next year they won't even have Champions League money. Arsenal fans will be rioting at the start of next season.
Not if they get Mbappe. London media reporting Wenger is confident.

We talk about making a statement and for me this is the biggest.

Taking Arsenals best player (by some margin).....not by blowing everyone else out of the water with £££...(well maybe a little )....but because the player wants to come to city to improve his chances of winning silverware

Fucking priceless

Sterling, Sane, Jesus, Aguero not including Kelechi and Silva, KDB, B.Silva could also support the striker. There's no way we're short up front.

Assuming we get Alves and Mendy over the line, I would prioritise VVD over Sanchez because if Kompany gets injured we're knackered, and there's a fair chance of that over a long season.

Come back for Sanchez in 12 months and get him on a free.
And if Aguero gets injured we have a front three of Jesus, Sane Steriling, thats it,, so we are knackered there. Bernardo will be used mainly to rotate with Silva and KDB.
We will priortise an extra forwrd over having five centre backs, I have no doubt about that. As for Kompany then maybe if we dont want ro rely on his fitness and the other three centre backs maybe we need to replace one.

Now I understand why they gave Wenger a contract extension. Which top manager will join Arsenal to be given a negative transfer budget? It's worse still. Next year they won't even have Champions League money. Arsenal fans will be rioting at the start of next season.
Good fuck them..

That is funny
Telegraph, Metro, Football London etc all discussing as a real possibility. If they put in a world record bid, why not? I'd put them ahead of PSG. They are in trouble though if we bid, or Chelsea. Or of course Real Madrid. They might get lucky. I am also wondering about Utd.

Telegraph, Metro, Football London etc all discussing as a real possibility. If they put in a world record bid, why not? I'd put them ahead of PSG. They are in trouble though if we bid, or Chelsea. Or of course Real Madrid. They might get lucky. I am also wondering about Utd.

They've as much chance of signing Mbappe as Stoke. London media are constantly making up Arsenal-related stories - it sells papers. Answer me this... Mbappe can pretty much pick and choose which club to join. Why the hell would he choose Arsenal?

I reckon he'd rather stay at Monaco than join Arsenal, and wait another year to see if he can get a move he wants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.