Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
DDMpPGJXkAAiXEy.jpg
The headline top-centre says it all.

AGUERO IS NOT LEAVING AGUERO IS NOT LEAVING AGUERO IS NOT LEAVING AGUERO IS NOT LEAVING AGUERO IS NOT LEAVING AGUERO IS NOT LEAVING AGUERO IS NOT LEAVING AGUERO IS NOT LEAVING AGUERO IS NOT LEAVING AGUERO IS NOT LEAVING AGUERO IS NOT LEAVING AGUERO IS NOT LEAVING AGUERO IS NOT LEAVING AGUERO IS NOT LEAVING AGUERO IS NOT LEAVING AGUERO IS NOT LEAVING AGUERO IS NOT LEAVING AGUERO IS NOT LEAVING

Sorry, did I mention AGUERO IS NOT LEAVING

"Despite score 33 times for city last season Aguero has not totally convinced.."
Lmfao. Tin pot shit rag piss pot this David wood must be...no wonder it's an exclusive!!

Thing is they get away with writing this bullshit because our club let the media get away with mirdir.

"Despite score 33 times for city last season Aguero has not totally convinced.."
Lmfao. Tin pot shit rag piss pot this David wood must be...no wonder it's an exclusive!!

Not untrue, he was dropped during the season, and for the first few months one of the main talking points was how Pep wanted more from him. He got so frustrated on the pitch he got banned twice and missed 1/4 of the league season.

To be honest, if Jesus hadn't got injured I do wonder if Aguero would still be here, he really only started delivering those great all-round performances in the last 3 months of the season.

And if it takes until February to start delivering what the new manager wants, it's fair to say he had a dodgy season despite the goals.

The rest of the article is bollocks, obviously, but that one comment isn't.

Not untrue, he was dropped during the season, and for the first few months one of the main talking points was how Pep wanted more from him. He got so frustrated on the pitch he got banned twice and missed 1/4 of the league season.

To be honest, if Jesus hadn't got injured I do wonder if Aguero would still be here, he really only started delivering those great all-round performances in the last 3 months of the season.

And if it takes until February to start delivering what the new manager wants, it's fair to say he had a dodgy season despite the goals.

The rest of the article is bollocks, obviously, but that one comment isn't.
I'll take your point, but there's nothing to suggest Kun won't deliver from the start of the season. It may of took him time to adapt to Pep's style of system, but his class shone through in the end and as you say, delivered some of his best work in a blue shirt.

We've one of the great strikers of the world, who's had a full season to understand what Pep wants, why would anyone want rid, or suggest it. The boy is world class, A*, gold standard wonder stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.