Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it embarrassing at how many people would want Aguero to leave. He's never gave City problems off the field and has been phenomenal during his time at the club. Yet a lot would love for him to leave like this, he is for sure a City legend. Start talking like he's one, not like the spoilt brats you come across as. Like kids wanting a new toy just because it's new.
Shiny new toy syndrome. It is ridiculous, he's been a perfect professional for us, always quick to shoot down any rumours of leaving, constantly saying he's happy here & wants to see out his contract, and will be our highest ever goalscorer come next season with the record goals-per-minute ratio in PL history. Imagine if he played for a foreign team with the sort of stats & performances he puts in for us; our fans would be saying "just pay the £100m he's worth it".

Pep says he's staying, Aguero says he's staying, Aguero's agent says he's staying & Khaldoon says he's staying. I'm inclined to think he might be staying...

I find it embarrassing at how many people would want Aguero to leave. He's never gave City problems off the field and has been phenomenal during his time at the club. Yet a lot would love for him to leave like this, he is for sure a City legend. Start talking like he's one, not like the spoilt brats you come across as. Like kids wanting a new toy just because it's new.
Spot on,who's next I wonder how about silva might as well get rid of him,it beggars belief but some people will never be happy ..

Huge news if true.

Either he stays at Arsenal which I think is unlikely or he moves to us.

Unless PSG can convince him.

Shiny new toy syndrome. It is ridiculous, he's been a perfect professional for us, always quick to shoot down any rumours of leaving, constantly saying he's happy here & wants to see out his contract, and will be our highest ever goalscorer come next season with the record goals-per-minute ratio in PL history. Imagine if he played for a foreign team with the sort of stats & performances he puts in for us; our fans would be saying "just pay the £100m he's worth it".

Pep says he's staying, Aguero says he's staying, Aguero's agent says he's staying & Khaldoon says he's staying. I'm inclined to think he might be staying...

People should read Sergio s book that will show how honourable he is.....He is going nowhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.