Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be the only scenario imo.

We just dont need another player like this fighting it out for already limited spots and its been shown this season, you cant shoehorn players in if it means we lose the balance in the side (Merlin, Ilkay and Kevin).

We'll look at it this way, you can't have Sanchez, Silva, Jesus, Sane, Nolito, KDB, Sterling, Aguero and Iheanacho all vying for four attacking positions. It'd be impossible to keep them all happy.

We'll look at it this way, you can't have Sanchez, Silva, Jesus, Sane, Nolito, KDB, Sterling, Aguero and Iheanacho all vying for four attacking positions. It'd be impossible to keep them all happy.

Exactly.

Aguero, Jesus, Nolito, Iheanacho, De Bruyne, Sterling and Sane are unbelievable forward options.

We don't need Sanchez, especially at 28 and for £60 million. Jesus, De Bruyne, Iheanacho, Sterling and Sane can be here for the next 8-10 years.

Aguero, Jesus, Nolito, Iheanacho, De Bruyne, Sterling and Sane are unbelievable forward options.

We don't need Sanchez, especially at 28 and for £60 million. Jesus, De Bruyne, Iheanacho, Sterling and Sane can be here for the next 8-10 years.
Can only see Iheanacho going out to another Prem team. He ain't got 90 minutes in him, he has only started a handful of Prem starts either when Aguero injured or banned and has been miles off it. His record is basically down to being a super sub or impact player it's as simple as that. 1 year loan at a Mid table or top 8 team would be the only way for me, his 1st touch is very poor & movement off the ball leaves me to think is he good enough to lead City's line for the next 7-8 years??? Not for me as things stand..

Can only see Iheanacho going out to another Prem team. He ain't got 90 minutes in him, he has only started a handful of Prem starts either when Aguero injured or banned and has been miles off it. His record is basically down to being a super sub or impact player it's as simple as that. 1 year loan at a Mid table or top 8 team would be the only way for me, his 1st touch is very poor & movement off the ball leaves me to think is he good enough to lead City's line for the next 7-8 years??? Not for me as things stand..
Agree Iheanacho needs to play to improve and loaning him out is the answer as for Aguero I wouldn't be surprised to see him leave in the summer

Agree Iheanacho needs to play to improve and loaning him out is the answer as for Aguero I wouldn't be surprised to see him leave in the summer

I think it's possible as well but it'd be difficult. Real the only possibly destination you reckon?

I think it's possible as well but it'd be difficult. Real the only possibly destination you reckon?
Think the best solution is a swap for griezman
Rags don't get griezman and the club to keep blues happy say Aguero wanted/needs to live in Madrid again

Think the best solution is a swap for griezman
Rags don't get griezman and the club to keep blues happy say Aguero wanted/needs to live in Madrid again

That makes sense. I don't watch a lot of la liga. I know how highly rated Griezmann is but haven't watched him much. You think the physicality of the PL would be an issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.