Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Palermo star - who has 11 goals in 21 Serie A games this season - has been linked with Manchester United recently but admits the lure of their city rivals is more appealing

Palermo forward Paulo Dybala has admitted he "dreams" of playing for either Barcelona or Manchester City.

Manchester United have been linked with the 21-year-old - who has 11 goals and six assists in Serie A this season - in recent weeks as the player continues to impress in Italy.

Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini has admitted his relationship with Dybala has deteriorated recently, hinting that the player's head has been turned, and the Argentine has now spoken about leaving the club.

"When I play with the Playstation, I always choose Barcelona or Manchester City," he told Guerin Sportivo. "I dream to play one day with one of those clubs."

Zamparini warned suitors in November that Dybala would cost in the region of €40 million [£31m] to sign him, but the player feels he has not proven himself enough to warrant such a price tag.

He continued: "I honestly think it's an exaggeration. I still have a lot to prove, I try not to think too much about these labels and concentrate solely on my performance on the pitch."

i saw that he was very furious about being subbed at swansea ....i really think that he will leave arsenal in the summer and if that s the case we should be all over him an incredibil player who has it all and will improve us big time...it really doesn t matter that we will have 4 5 players for the positions he will play when a player like him become available you just go for him and try your best to get him...get him signed Cityy

i saw that he was very furious about being subbed at swansea ....i really think that he will leave arsenal in the summer and if that s the case we should be all over him an incredibil player who has it all and will improve us big time...it really doesn t matter that we will have 4 5 players for the positions he will play when a player like him become available you just go for him and try your best to get him...get him signed Cityy
Would he improve our options yes. But would be about £60.mill. We need to be spending around £200 mill on centre mid, centre back and full backs that will improve us many times more. We have 4 or 5 for that position who would you lose to make room in the squad. We cant have everyone and other positions are our priority.

He is an upgrade and the sort of player we need to sign to compete in the PL let alone CL. With Merlin getting older, he will be less able to play in every game so it isn't a question of either/or. Love to see him paired with KDB. If we arent all over Sanchez (and VVD) then we must be mad - Premiership proven, both of them.

Would he improve our options yes. But would be about £60.mill. We need to be spending around £200 mill on centre mid, centre back and full backs that will improve us many times more. We have 4 or 5 for that position who would you lose to make room in the squad. We cant have everyone and other positions are our priority.
2 or 3 fullbacks, a CB and a Keeper.

I agree. With Sané, Sterling, Jesus and KDB we just don't need Sanchez as well. Especially as our four are younger and have the potential to be even better.

Defence and central midfield definitely a priority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.