Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
But,Aguero may not be.
They're pretty much the same age though, if we were going to replace Aguero surely it would make more sense to do it with someone who'll still be at their peak in a couple of seasons? As soon as Sanchez's energy levels start dropping he's not going to be much use at the top level.

They're pretty much the same age though, if we were going to replace Aguero surely it would make more sense to do it with someone who'll still be at their peak in a couple of seasons? As soon as Sanchez's energy levels start dropping he's not going to be much use at the top level.
I agree,we probably will pursue a more youthful choice.Saying that,i reckon Sanchez still has at least 3 seasons in him - not ideal,but still enough to have a brilliant impact.

An excellent player but not for us and as few others have said he isn't the best candidate if Sergio does decide to leave (I doubt that will happen just yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.