Alexis Sanchez

Discussion in 'Transfer forum' started by MegaBlue, 3 May 2016.

1. kun

kun

I agree. If Juve can keep Dybala they'll have one hell of a forward line. Sanchez-Higuain-Dybala oh my.

2. MegaBlue

MegaBlue

Pep hinted that he might buy a 28-29 year old player this summer that would help us in the upcoming 3-4 seasons (~ 26:35), Sanchez could may be that player since he is 28 so..

3. trotsky

trotsky

Pub Landlord
    So is Messi ;-)

4. Blueband Brother

Blueband Brother

With the stunt he is currently pulling in Arsenal, I am not really sure he is the player with the right attitude for the club. It is clear however that he wants to reunite with Guardiola but I don't know... precedence is a big word. If he can show so much petulance and disrespect to Wenger, then I don't see why the antics cannot repeat itself in a squad that is highly competitive like ours.

I will look elsewhere, focus on young talented players that can be molded to fit into the system with the right attitude and approach.

5. Tbilisi

Tbilisi

Getting bricked at Leeds after Donachie scored
    I agree,he looks a complete bell end with his behaviour.Shown a total lack of respect for Arsenal fans too.Not hard I know.

6. dronefromsector7G

dronefromsector7G

Standing on a fine line, between this and that
    I laughed at his antics from midweek but he's obviously a bit of an arsehole and not someone I'd want in our squad.

7. Thaksinssoldier

Thaksinssoldier

Doesn't get into our team ahead of Sane, Sterling, Jesus or Kun, so it's a no for me.

8. MegaBlue

MegaBlue

So we still don't need a player of his quality in our team after what we witnessed tonight? ;-)

9. pudge

pudge

On a night when every player bottled it, I doubt captain of Bottlers FC would make a difference.

10. Mancityus

Mancityus

We need leadership and drive to win on the field which we are sorely lacking and is clearly exposed in big games. Sanchez has shown that with his attitude (looks abrasive to some teammates who do not turn up some days like a few today) and record of leading Chile against all the stars from Brazil and Argentina to championship.