Alexsander Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Southampton performance seems to be the choice of stick to hit him with!!!

I'm not defending his performance in that specific game, but in my opinion every single senior pro was a disgrace that game!

Like I've said before Kolarovs time is up with us, but I wish him well!

I fail to see how anyone can say that he's proven to be a good buy for £16m. Whilst he's enjoyed some good moments in a city shirt, I am glad to see that's he moving on.

I fail to see how anyone can say that he's proven to be a good buy for £16m. Whilst he's enjoyed some good moments in a city shirt, I am glad to see that's he moving on.

Because he contributed to 2 premier league trophies 2 league cups and an fa cup while he's been here irrespective at times on his defending.

The Southampton performance seems to be the choice of stick to hit him with!!!

I'm not defending his performance in that specific game, but in my opinion every single senior pro was a disgrace that game!

Like I've said before Kolarovs time is up with us, but I wish him well!
Be fair, I think everyone, including Pellegrini, threw in the towel, league-wise at least, straight After Clattenburg's disgraceful performance, at the Etihad, against Tottenham

Scored some important goals so deserves some credit , good luck to him for the future.

Celebrated like the rest when we won the silver.

We can do better but give him some respect .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.