Alexsander Kolarov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be fair, he's not the worst left back we've ever had ;-)

Just been googling his career. For someone so shit. 50 plus caps. Two Italian cups. Serbian player of the year 2011. 6 major honours with city. Scored some great free kicks, many assists and if he hadn't scored v Sunderland we wouldn't have won the league. Not saying he is perfect but can certainly live with him and clichy for another season if we have to. I will support him as long as he is here. Hate to see boo boys. We did it with edghill. I have never got it.

Just been googling his career. For someone so shit. 50 plus caps. Two Italian cups. Serbian player of the year 2011. 6 major honours with city. Scored some great free kicks, many assists and if he hadn't scored v Sunderland we wouldn't have won the league. Not saying he is perfect but can certainly live with him and clichy for another season if we have to. I will support him as long as he is here. Hate to see boo boys. We did it with edghill. I have never got it.
I have never booed him or any other City player.We can go around in circles over our love/hate relationship over him so I thinks its best we agree to disagree over his playing ability.

I still can't understand why we gave an extension to him, he's been mostly shit for us. No surprise we're struggling to offload him.

2 words.... Southampton away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.