Alfio Basile

Kippax.

FOREVER REMEMBERED, NEVER FORGOTTEN. Sue Clark xxx
Do I warrent a Titanic Pic?

Alfio Basile Linked With Manchester City And Middle East
The former Argentina manager has revealed that he has been approached by several clubs, including Manchester City, who are interested in securing his services.
»Comments (7) Print This Story Send To A Friend Contact Us galleria zoom There has been plenty of talk in Manchester and the Middle-East recently about the future of Mark Hughes as manager of Manchester City. The Welshman today insisted that he was secure in his post and had the full backing of the club's owner Sheikh Mansour.

It would seem though that the oil-rich Sheikh has been looking around for a potential successor to Hughes, as former Argentina coach Alfio Basile has revealed today that he has been approached by City regarding his availability for the job.

"I've had offers from Manchester City, from England, and from the United Arab Emirates, all of which I'm looking at," Basile told the TyC Sports television channel.

It would seem that patience with Hughes's underachieving team is finally wearing thin, even though he stressed again today that Khaldoon Al Mubarak and owner Sheikh Mansour had assured him that he would still be in charge at Eastlands next month.

Even if Hughes does see out the Christmas period, he will be taking a huge gamble that the signings he manages to acquire in January using City's considerable financial muscle work out, otherwise he will looking for a new job in the summer.

Basile, meanwhile, who was replaced as Argentina's national team coach by living legend Diego Maradona, still thought that he was well capable of doing a fine job at the highest level.

"I really want to keep on coaching," added the 64-year-old.

"I don't know why some people say I'm past it. I think I will come back in June or July."

shadygiz said:
yup...was done several times last week mate

images

Robbo. said:
stockholm blue syndrome said:
you didnt listen to your motto did you? :)
" Better to remain silent and appear a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt "

Yeah! youre not the first and could be the last, i might move that lol!

Can I borrow it?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/search.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/search.php</a>

Always a safe bet if you're worried about being Titanicked!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.