Ali Benarbia

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by baildon blue, 5 Sep 2012.

1. flook

flook

what stands out here is the shocking goalkeeping :) great player, KDB prototype

2. Ghandi's Flip Flops

Ghandi's Flip Flops

3. Mike N

Mike N

One of my favourite ever players.

4. Don Karleone

Don Karleone

5. deano ou812

deano ou812

Fantastic memories of Ali b,wasn't the story about him going to Sunderland or whoever and they didn't fancy him,his agent was calling in to city as he represented one of our players and we give him a trial and the rest is history..

6. Apparently Reid wanted to sign him after a trial but Ali wanted a 3 year contract. Sunderland, who saw him as a possible replacement for Don Hutchinson, wouldn't offer 3 years so he left the Stadium of Light. He called into City on his way back (or the person he was with did), KK offered him another trial and liked what he saw. Supposedly had the chef cook up some salmon dish and agreed a 2 year deal there and then. Simpler times and still the prelude to one of my favourite ever seasons watching City.

7. deano ou812

deano ou812

Hahaha yeah knew it was something like that,what a player great times in the championship (div 2) some cracking football as well,keegan had a similar outlook as pep in a way all about having an entertaining team with attacking football,always felt for him when at Newcastle and them bastards reeled them in to win the title..

8. oldhamblue

oldhamblue

9. I'm With Stupid

I'm With Stupid

Good article and the video was great. I don't even remember that headed goal.

10. alib

alib

A genius