Ali Benarbia

He was an African 33 year old when he came to play for us from PSG.. A Brilliant player and instant success.. KK couldn't believe his luck as he cost No fee!... Everyone said he won't be able to play with Berkovic but he proved them all wrong and was the best player to grace Maine Rd since Kinky.... Great to see him at the game today.. Hope he can make all our home games as he is our Lucky charm!

It was great to see him today,what an honour it was to see him play for our club,will always have him in my all time city side.

Didn't we get him on a free,remember keegan saying something about Sunderland was it didn't fancy him and his agent had someone on his books at our club and had to pop in to see that player about something and the rest is history fantastic player just a shame he wasn't a few years younger at the time..

Re: ALI BERNABIA

Still to this day, I don't know how he got that ball off the floor! Amazing player.

I was just about to say the same. Ive always wondered how he hell he did it. Have tried doing it myself but got nowhere near it. Great finish by the goat as well, slamming it straight in the onion bag.

Many comparisons with kinky but the difference was that Ali was a team player. Kinky could change the game with a piece of skill, but Ali could change the dynamic of the whole team. At his peak would walk into this team today. Absolute genius.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.