All is not tickety - boo at Bayern

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by PW, 1 Oct 2017.

1. PW

PW

A good friend of mine with German links was telling me that the arrogant Bundesliga rags are currently in a bit of a pickle and the so called well oiled machine is possibly soon to be in need of some serious Duckhams Hypergrade.

The Ancellotti appointment has caused some real problems at the club including some infighting amongst the players, with their being pro and anti Carlo factions. They're also a little concerned about finding a suitable and capable replacement. Apparently Klopp had always interested them, but since his time at Liverpool they have cooled their interest and do not see him as a viable option.

He also told me that they want a strong disciplinarian type, with the right footballing ethos and that Carlo was a bit too easy come easy go for those in charge at Bayern.

He also said that the next two transfer windows would be a good time to pounce if City did have any genuine interest in any of their players as he understands that the squad will be dismantled and completely rebuilt.

2. The Riot Club

The Riot Club

RAF Tornado pilot
    Time to get Boateng back? Cover and eventual replacement for Vinny?

Obviously Lewandowski would be nice too.

3. Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

Off to see the wizard....
    Boateng is more injury prone than vinny...

4. BJL_City

BJL_City

and the most overrated CB in world football. Makes Otamendi look flawless.

5. PW

PW

It was funny because he told me Bayern are sticklers for rules in just about every aspect of the clubs running and that Ancellotti would wander around toking on a Capstan Full Strength.

6. Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

I wouldn't call him overrated, Pep certainly wouldn't, however he's played 9 more league games than vinny in 3 years, no thanks

7. domalino

domalino

Guardiola thinks he was he best CB in the world when he was at Bayern, and he played him constantly as they did very well, so I'd imagine he'd play pretty much every game for us if he turned up tomorrow.

8. domalino

domalino

Might be worth a cheeky look at Alaba this summer, he's playing poorly and seems very unhappy at the current situation at Bayern, but Pep would absolutely love to have him and would probably get him back to his best in a few weeks.

9. Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer

You also know he's 29 and had his best years, 9 more games than vinny in 3 years??? Pep has a tendency to elevate players by pouring complements, it's a a great coaching method as opposed to hanging them out to dry!

10. EL APACHE TEVEZ

EL APACHE TEVEZ

I think pep will go for is baby Joshua kimmich