All is not tickety - boo at Bayern

overrated, mistake-ridden coward. How many poor defensive decisions and mistakes does the guy have to make before people see through the "oh, he can play out from the back really nicely and Bayern win a lot under no competition in Bundesliga" mantra?
He's won the champions league, the world cup and numerous Bundesliga titles and been the best centre back in most of those sides.
Done bloody well for an overrated mistake-ridden coward.

He's won the champions league, the world cup and numerous Bundesliga titles and been the best centre back in most of those sides.
Done bloody well for an overrated mistake-ridden coward.

benefit in being able to play pretty football, earns you places in top teams where you're mostly protected despite your best efforts to stuff it up.

benefit in being able to play pretty football, earns you places in top teams where you're mostly protected despite your best efforts to stuff it up.
And successive Bayern and German managers are incapable of spotting over rated players.

overrated, mistake-ridden coward. How many poor defensive decisions and mistakes does the guy have to make before people see through the "oh, he can play out from the back really nicely and Bayern win a lot under no competition in Bundesliga" mantra?

Big Jerome Boatang fan then. Joking aside I don't particularly rate him either. Although not quite as bad as the SPL the German Rags do seem to have had It pretty much all their own way for sometime. Under Jupp Heynckes and Pep there was very little competition, which is just how Rummenigge and Hoeness like it. Cherry picking the best players from their rivals and paying nextcto fuck all for them. Now they are having to do a rebuild lets see how much they have to shell out for top quality players. It's easy when you win everything every year and tap up your rivals best players in the final years of their contracts paying much reduced prices because your so much better than your opposition that you can afford to do so.

I hope they have a momentous struggle and that Dortmund, Schalke and Leipzig flat refuse to do business with them, forcing them to buy out of the Fatherland. I think realisation will soon hit home with Rummenigge and Hoeness and after all the shit they've thrown at us I hope they fall flat on their faces.

He was one of the biggest shithouses to wear a City shirt. I don't give a fuck what he did before & after. He was a coward when with us.

I hope they have a momentous struggle and that Dortmund, Schalke and Leipzig flat refuse to do business with them, forcing them to buy out of the Fatherland. I think realisation will soon hit home with Rummenigge and Hoeness and after all the shit they've thrown at us I hope they fall flat on their faces.
Yes, it's part of their annual ritual.....City cheat on income......too many players.... we're bigger than you, so you must give us players on the cheap........ Oh, they might beat us, can't allow that....Uefa, mummy, please knacker that nasty City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.