All is not tickety - boo at Bayern

I hope they keep up the infighting and escalates with many actual physical blows. We play them in a double header after the Workd Cup qualifiers and with them getting a new coach and all being mates again, just makes it entirely likely we will get an even bigger tanking than the one I originally thought we would suffer.

****s.

Get Thiago
If we are playing fantasy football then it's Vidal for me to do the box to box and defensive mid role - would love him at city but don't know how long he would stay on the pitch and he is knocking on a bit (well 30); or Alaba who who was brilliant under pep but has been quite poor since he left.

Didn't expect that. Great manager (clearly) and one they'll win at least the league with this season but the man's 72, I didn't think he'd manage again after retiring.

Will be interesting to see who they appoint at the end of the season, though my guess is Nagelsmann.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.