All the 5's

Shaelumstash

I've just noticed that we're now on 5 FA Cup wins, 5 League cups wins, and if we go on to win the league, 5 league titles.

We're currently tied with Spurs and Everton in 6th place with 14 domestic trophies. If we go on to win the league this year, that will put us on our own in 6th with 15. Not bad for a team with no history, eh?

For those interested, the team in 5th place is Villa with 19 major domestic trophies, 4th place is Chelsea with 20.

It would be fantastic if we could catch Villa by the end of Pep's reign. If he signs that extension, I reckon it's doable.

I've just noticed that we're now on 5 FA Cup wins, 5 League cups wins, and if we go on to win the league, 5 league titles.

We're currently tied with Spurs and Everton in 6th place with 14 domestic trophies. If we go on to win the league this year, that will put us on our own in 6th with 15. Not bad for a team with no history, eh?

For those interested, the team in 5th place is Villa with 19 major domestic trophies, 4th place is Chelsea with 20.

It would be fantastic if we could catch Villa by the end of Pep's reign. If he signs that extension, I reckon it's doable.
Will be 16 by end of season ;-) but seriously it is doable,didn’t realise villa had won as many as that do you have the breakdown of their trophies..

If it was based on trophy wins since the Titanic sank, Villa would be about 91st!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.