"All The Pressure Is On City"

Re:

If we were ten points clear the pressure would be on us. If we were ahead by a point the pressure would be on us. If we were ahead on goal difference the pressure would be on us. Were we a point or two behind the pressure would be on us. Were we heading for relegation the pressure would be on us. We must be the only team in the PL who seems to have pressure piled on.

It's only the shitehawks who are desperate for a MANUre title who are piling it on.

You put yer own pressure on yerself! Leave to the team!

I didn't realise as well that we had garnered 12 points from a possible 15 against the current top 5.

That lot may have been effective but they've only taken 16 from a possible 21 and Chelsea 5 from a possible 15 so far.

It's really weird but as I've already said I'm feeling incredibly calm about it all.

Anyone else feel the same or are we all revved up?

Re:

strongbowholic said:
I didn't realise as well that we had garnered 12 points from a possible 15 against the current top 5.

That lot may have been effective but they've only taken 16 from a possible 21 and Chelsea 5 from a possible 15 so far.

It's really weird but as I've already said I'm feeling incredibly calm about it all.

Lovely word "garner".

Take a bow son

munster said:
strongbowholic said:

Lovely word "garner".

Take a bow son
A strong bow perhaps? Don't mind if I do!

Re:

There was more pressure for those of us who can still remember all to well when we fighting against relegation and we were shit (in fact sometimes we were not that good).<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 21, 2012 2:29 pm --<br /><br />There was more pressure for those of us who can still remember all to well when we fighting against relegation and we were shit (in fact sometimes we were not that good).

Re:

The pressure isn't really on us at all.
If United win it again, they celebrate another title.. whatever.

If we win it, it's not a shock, but it is a new feeling for everyone, fans, players, media.

If we were to miss out this year I don't think we'll feel much pressure at all, it'll just spur us on to do it next year.

If we don't win this season, then it is only delaying the inevitable. No pressure on us at all. Time to relax and enjoy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.