All the speculation has dryed up!

well the WUMs cant post if they think no-one will believe them slightly
with current form it makes the WUMs jobs harder

maybe with the window getting closer and closer the ITK's are getting less and less info

it's starting to get the crunch time for our club to tie up the players we want to get

nickson71 said:
maybe with the window getting closer and closer the ITK's are getting less and less info

it's starting to get the crunch time for our club to tie up the players we want to get

Please enlighten???

milo said:
nickson71 said:

Please enlighten???
in the know

milo said:
nickson71 said:

Please enlighten???

"in the know"

Crap acronym that I couldn't be arsed typing out at the time........ started getting used alot more since the whole Corluka to spur thread as it more commonly used on their forums

and the first time I use the bloody thing I get pulled up on it ;-)

would has save time if I had type the thing out

Trigger said:
nobody else to be linked with !

haha, yes, this is probably more like it! The only players left to be linked with are from lower leagues.

If we've completed any deals already, I fully expect them to be under embargoes. It is still (just about!) possible to keep things secret, especially if you make sure peoples heads roll if the info gets out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.