"All your sons gonna be city fans."

Wingsofasparrow said:
Hello fellow blues, cant resist this opportunity to mention my son was born yesterday and he already loves me singing blue moon to him! My mate (who is a bolton fan) has just done me this photoshop (which is class)

(if I have done this right)

dll4l3.jpg

Welcome Baby Blue!

Happening now, Rag at the pub moaning cos his grandson wants to go to see the Blues. Offered to take the lad with us as both his Dad and Grandad won't do it.

"All your sons gonna be city fans."

That's funny from the Mackems!

Niall Quinn's disco pants are the best...

Wingsofasparrow said:
Hello fellow blues, cant resist this opportunity to mention my son was born yesterday and he already loves me singing blue moon to him! My mate (who is a bolton fan) has just done me this photoshop (which is class)

dll4l3.jpg

Welcome onboard baby blue and congatulations to you and your family.

Whats the "Sorry Kath for" ?

machiavellian said:
Swales lives said:
Last Sunday at a family meal, my 2 daughters were laughing at their rag cousins for the first time ever. I enjoyed it so much much as one of my rag bruvvers, just looked on... gutted.

I'd stopped taking the piss a week or two earlier and it was the first time I'd seen him since the demolition, but then my girls kicked in. Bless 'em.

It's the same at schools, those little rag shits are due a life of misery. Fingers crossed.

Brilliant.

It's finally dawned on all the rags I know personally, the ones who used to text me regularly are in a state of hiding.

The best comment I got from them, which perfectly captured the mood from all rags, came from one of the gobbiest, thickest tossers of the lot who simply posted this on his FB wall, shortly after the final whistle;

'Astonishing'.

It truly was the moment they all realised, the suffering has just begun.

Karma, you rag fucks.

i had one on facebook, who to be fair has a season ticket at the swamp, say "mario balotelli should be burnt to death, as well as all the other blue cunts"

i just put..... " bitterness gets you no where". then they all started leaving comments. i just ended it with "1-6".

failsworthblueboy said:
Wingsofasparrow said:

dll4l3.jpg

Welcome onboard baby blue and congatulations to you and your family.

Whats the "Sorry Kath for" ?

Cheers mate, my missus Kath is a Liverpool fan, but the boy is definately one of us!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.