Allardyce leaves job after Telegraph sting

I do find these 'stories' somewhat distasteful. Journalists unearthing corruption, cheating, double dealing is all well and good but the plethora of stories in recent years that have been set up by the media, just smacks of them creating the news and it's entrapment at best.
It's like someone asking me if I'll cheat on my wife with a 23 year old stunner who approaches me in a bar. It's never going to happen so the answer I give is largely irrelevant...

I don't get why he's said so wrong either. He never says there are ways to break the rules he says there are ways around them doesn't he and refers to Enner Valencia with the third party ownership ending with the transfer. Wouldn't we have done something similar with Mangala?

I don't get why he's said so wrong either. He never says there are ways to break the rules he says there are ways around them doesn't he and refers to Enner Valencia with the third party ownership ending with the transfer. Wouldn't we have done something similar with Mangala?

Tomorrows headline:
"United call for City points deduction over dodgy transfer dealings"

Sam Allardyce what a fucking knob!!. The one job he's always wanted and blows it for being a greedy basted.
Who will the FA turn to now ...... Steve fucking Bruce!
wayne-rooney-england-international-captain-armband-euro-2016_3770231.jpg

It's Obvious.

Guarantees he plays despite being shit.

He has to go. The England manager isn't just the coach. He's the main representative of the FA, the man they choose to manage their team, and as such he should be beyond reproach. If the fat slug has any morals left, he should jump before they have to push him.

He has to go. The England manager isn't just the coach. He's the main representative of the FA, the man they choose to manage their team, and as such he should be beyond reproach. If the fat slug has any morals left, he should jump before they have to push him.

There isnt anyone strong enough at the FA, to push the fat **** out of the door.

Agreed.

His position is untenable.

It'd be nice that wouldn't it. He won't though, he'll cling on desperately as somebody he's paid a lot of money to makes a statement on his behalf offering a flimsy explanation. He's always been a dodgy fucker.

Did Sam say anything about David Gill?

Like, he's a nice person, with a great personality, and always get's what he wants. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.