Allardyce leaves job after Telegraph sting

Alcohol played a large part in the drama. As usual it always gets an easy ride. filthy poison should be banned , never did anyone any good in the long run.

CaryWhat.gif

Baffles me as to why and how people are still interested in the national team.
Well international football in general.

Packing out Wembley for a pointless friendly, I mean do people literally have money and time to burn?
I lost interest a long time ago, the national stadium should of been built in the middle of the country making it easier/quicker for everyone to get to.

Or force the national team to play at random club stadiums throughout the country... But no the greedy fucker won't do this as they want to pay off the Wembley build cost and earn a few quid in having it at their venue.

Baffles me as to why and how people are still interested in the national team.
Well international football in general.

Packing out Wembley for a pointless friendly, I mean do people literally have money and time to burn?
I lost interest a long time ago, the national stadium should of been built in the middle of the country making it easier/quicker for everyone to get to.

Or force the national team to play at random club stadiums throughout the country... But no the greedy fucker won't do this as they want to pay off the Wembley build cost and earn a few quid in having it at their venue.

Totally agree about international football and the England team. Great idea to make England play its home games at different club grounds around the country. This has to be a viable option given that this is what already happens in cricket.

Apparently Southgate wants the job full time and has already been on the phone to Rooney to tell him his captaincy is safe.
Drives me mad does this. We should do what the Italians do and give the captaincy to the player in the team with the most caps. That way, there would be no drama if a player was dropped. If any players aren't picked for the team it's no big deal but, if the CAPTAIN is not picked it's a huge story in this country. Just another rung in our spiral staircase of international failure!

Drives me mad does this. We should do what the Italians do and give the captaincy to the player in the team with the most caps. That way, there would be no drama if a player was dropped. If any players aren't picked for the team it's no big deal but, if the CAPTAIN is not picked it's a huge story in this country. Just another rung in our spiral staircase of international failure!
Since Pep has took us on I've given no fucks who's captain. The whole team has led without a cheerleader. We really must be very backwards in this country football wise.

There's a difference between naievity and stupidity. Naievity is where an innocent gets caught unaware that he's doing wrong. Stupidity is Allardyce where you know what you're doing ja wrong but you think you won't be caught.

All this entrapment talk is bollocks, the only word to use here is greed. I hope he never manages in the Premier League or England again.

Definitely, and seeing all of Allardyce's mates come out in the media, and cry foul is a bit sickening. An old boys club, defending to the hilt one of its own. Phil Brown said it was like a death in the family. Absolute beggers belief.

Definitely, and seeing all of Allardyce's mates come out in the media, and cry foul is a bit sickening. An old boys club, defending to the hilt one of its own. Phil Brown said it was like a death in the family. Absolute beggers belief.
A nightclub was a very different beast in the 1980's. Suits, carpets and lots of beer was the formula. Violent, unsophisticated places, but they made good money.

Then, in the early 90's, drugs started to take a proper grip on the nation's youth.

And some of those existing nightclubs bought into the new culture. And some did not.

The owners of the ones that did, in the main, continued to have a great lifestyle and through mental gymnastics (and intellectual dishonesty) they justified what their nightclubs had become associated with, even if that was something they'd previously rejected - because it was keeping them in a lifestyle they'd become accustomed to - and felt they deserved. They turned a blind eye.

In an uncertain world, people are nearly always going to want to protect something that gives them a degree of financial certainty and status. That's just the way it is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.