Ally Law - Etihad Break in

UUJblue

Mentioned this over in off topic when i spotted it on snapchat and feel free to move it back but this parkour/ roof climber lad Ally law broke into the Etihad last weekend and here is the video. They made it look so easy.

I'm sure he'll be getting a visit, now everyone knows who he is. Trespass at the very least.

He has been banned from all Merlin venues - thrope park, blackpool tower etc for life. Its a funny game because he is openly posting evidence of him committing crimes. You would think after a few trespassing videos you would be looking at jail time. He snap chatted that he was trying to break into the swamp at the weekend to.

Can't be arsed watching the video but unless he took a ball onto the pitch and smashed a few in either end then I don't see the point.

This could be a daft question but what do they get out of it? It's not as though it was that difficult to get in so not much kudos there. Type of think kids without the intelligence to do much else would get up to.

This could be a daft question but what do they get out of it? It's not as though it was that difficult to get in so not much kudos there. Type of think kids without the intelligence to do much else would get up to.
Was thinking the same. Climbing abt 12 ft up the spiral and they are in. I'd be fuckin embarrassed if thats a claim to fame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.