Ally Law - Etihad Break in

I've seen young kids jib in over the spirals like that when we played Barca in the Champions League the first time, it's pretty easy if you're light.

These nobheads soon went quiet when a copper was stood in front of them. Untouchable kids like this need one good kick in before they become boys in mens clothing, they wouldn't do it again, weird more than anything.

I see its going viral across a few lad / football facebook pages - wonder if the club will respond.

I see its going viral across a few lad / football facebook pages - wonder if the club will respond.

I don't see what use that does though, other than spur these kids on to do it more.

If the chance for a violent approach has been and gone, they will have to learn boundaries the hard way, hopefully with a harsh fine in the pocket of mummy and daddy.

I like bit of Urban Exploration myself, but thats a bit too high up for me.
Close to the ground, I've walked the culverted River Medlock that runs under the carparks. Great bit of Victorian engineering beneath our feet.

Have you ever "nudged" anyone?...

bit shit breaking into a safety standard, building though.

I remember as kids arsing about in the derelict mills in ancoats (before they became posh flats) where some floors were so rotten you could end up going through or climbing scaffolding on bulding site and diving off the top into the piles of sand the builders had left.
Or jumping across the canal width.

nowadays that would be considered dangerous.

do kids still climb trees and fuck about on railway tracks?

Now you're talking. Can't beat the smell of a dumper truck on a wet building site.
LON10440.jpg

bit shit breaking into a safety standard, building though.

I remember as kids arsing about in the derelict mills in ancoats (before they became posh flats) where some floors were so rotten you could end up going through or climbing scaffolding on bulding site and diving off the top into the piles of sand the builders had left.
Or jumping across the canal width.

nowadays that would be considered dangerous.

do kids still climb trees and fuck about on railway tracks?
Remember the mills we were always in um especially Bommy night nicking pallets out of Thrells and that place just behind beehive mills.

Whenever I watch stuff like that, where the camera is 'dangling over the edge', it gives me that horrible feeling in my bollocks, like I am about to fall. I have to look away, same as the videos where people are walking around the perimeter of a high-rise building.

Used to be perfectly fine with heights and would quite likely have been happy doing all this stuff myself, that all changed when I nearly fell 250 feet from a tower on the refinery near where I live.

Am I the only one who isn't arsed about this? Sure, they shouldn't be trespassing but that's a matter for the police and the club. They've not vandalised the stadium, they're clearly not terrorists so no threat there, and the only people they're endangering are themselves so excuse me if I'm not reaching for my friggin' pitchfork!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.