Ally Law - Etihad Break in

Am I the only one who isn't arsed about this? Sure, they shouldn't be trespassing but that's a matter for the police and the club. They've not vandalised the stadium, they're clearly not terrorists so no threat there, and the only people they're endangering are themselves so excuse me if I'm not reaching for my friggin' pitchfork!

They didn't cause any damage so the only thing that I'm arsed about is the fact that it was so easy to gain access. They did little to hid the fact and were seen by security on CCTV. What's scary is anyone with nefarious intent could easily do the same without being seen.
Not a matter for the Police btw as trespassing is not a criminal offence

I'm missing something here. The piloc is classing this as a break in when the door was literally open. All they've done is climb a simple gate and onto the spiral. Literally everything else was wide open.

They clearly have something missing from their lives. Perhaps an education.

Morons.

If one of these halfwits had fallen off or through the roof i wonder what the press reaction would have been toward city ?

If one of these halfwits had fallen off or through the roof i wonder what the press reaction would have been toward city ?

That's s really good point you raise. The roof is very fragile and you can't stand on it other than the supports. If one of them had fallen through and been killed we as a club would need to demonstrate that our security was credible and took reasonable steps to stop someone gaining access etc. Whilst the security isn't great on the clip it's clear that they climbed over locked gates etc. to gain access. I suspect for a whole variety of reasons security really needs to be stepped up. A terrorist group could plant all manner of stuff in the ground on a none match day for use later - if it's that easy to gain access at night. I suspect City will be very concerned when they see that tape from a security perspective

View is amazing.

How long I wonder before there's a glass tube up there so you can pay £10k a season to watch games from there?

The Adrenaline Club, maybe.

Got no interest in watching rag bellends climb a building ffs, just hope the club prosecute and beef up security to stop any copycats from getting ideas. If someone falls, as fucked up as the legal system is, I wouldnt mind betting the club is liable.

That's s really good point you raise. The roof is very fragile and you can't stand on it other than the supports. If one of them had fallen through and been killed we as a club would need to demonstrate that our security was credible and took reasonable steps to stop someone gaining access etc. Whilst the security isn't great on the clip it's clear that they climbed over locked gates etc. to gain access. I suspect for a whole variety of reasons security really needs to be stepped up. A terrorist group could plant all manner of stuff in the ground on a none match day for use later - if it's that easy to gain access at night. I suspect City will be very concerned when they see that tape from a security perspective

It's not that fragile, it has to hold tonnes of snow so I'm sure it could hold some skinny kid!

This is them on The Big One. This really is scary.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.