Alonso...Ben Davies...Ashley Young....and the difference is?

Kinkys Left Foot

Team supported
City
So Alonso has to answer a charge of violent conduct for treading on the back of a players calf away from the ball yet Ben Davies can go straight legged studs up on Vinny and Young can go through Aguerro over the ball contributing to a period out injured and the Premier League does fuck all.
Can someone explain to me what the fuck is going on?

The fact is the PL and PGMOL are bent myopic bastards. As are UEFA and FIFA. There has to be some level of uniformity so there it is. They will have done a number on us by issuing yellow cards to those attempting amputation on our players so that there can be no retrospective review. A less appealing bunch of ****s you would be hard pressed to find.

So Alonso has to answer a charge of violent conduct for treading on the back of a players calf away from the ball yet Ben Davies can go straight legged studs up on Vinny and Young can go through Aguerro over the ball contributing to a period out injured and the Premier League does fuck all.
Can someone explain to me what the fuck is going on?
Chelsea, Harry's plucky English wonderkids and The World's Greatest Team™, not that hard to figure out.

The other 2 were booked for the incident, no retrospective action as the ref is deemed to have seen it. Wrong, I know

This is the mot glaring fact about the thuggery this season.

All those assaults, some yellow, some not, and not a single one where the ref has 'fessed up and said he didn't see it properly and would have sent the man off if he had. Okay, it would then have to go on to get a unanimous verdict from a three-person thuggery panel, but surely one of them would have got that far!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.