Alternative striker options

Impossible I'm afraid. One year left, but with an option to extend for another year (can be activated by rags).
Does an option have to be agreed by both parties ? If it does I can't see him agreeing he wants out, whether they would sell to us though is another issue.

Does an option have to be agreed by both parties ? If it does I can't see him agreeing he wants out, whether they would sell to us though is another issue.
No it doesn't if I'm getting it right (read it on cafe). Rags have been inserting such clause into many players' contracts recently.

I despise the rags a lot, but Martial is the only player that I actually think we should go for. I dislike him a lot, since he`s a rag, but he`s a big talent and can play both on the left wing and upfront. His contract expires next summer, but I still expect the rags to ask for a huge fee in the summer

Don't be optimistic, United don't lose their best players for free.

They are not Arsenal.

I haven’t read the thread, has anyone suggested Salah? With his Arabic background we might be able to turn his head.
I’m joking but it would be absolutely hillarious

Manchester City are monitoring Crystal Palace’s Wilfried Zaha to see if he has the mentality and match intelligence to succeed at a top club. Zaha counts as homegrown which is important for City this summer. [Daily Mail]

Wilfried Zaha has now emerged as a potential signing for City this summer. Zaha can also play striker as well as a wide man… and he will also count as a “homegrown” player after coming through Palace’s academy. [The Sun]

Manchester City are monitoring Crystal Palace’s Wilfried Zaha to see if he has the mentality and match intelligence to succeed at a top club. Zaha counts as homegrown which is important for City this summer. [Daily Mail]

Wilfried Zaha has now emerged as a potential signing for City this summer. Zaha can also play striker as well as a wide man… and he will also count as a “homegrown” player after coming through Palace’s academy. [The Sun]
Homegrown doesnt matter much unless we sell Delph but then we would probably need to bring a back up left back in. He may be looked at but not sure he is at the top of the list.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.