Alternative striker options

If Sanchez and mbappe end up at psg I'd take a punt on Cavani. Would give us a different option in terms of height and power

If Sanchez and mbappe end up at psg I'd take a punt on Cavani. Would give us a different option in terms of height and power

we should have backed mancini years ago when he wanted cavani? destroyed us at the Etihad when he played for Napoli

Was a joke. If neither of those, I say go with what we have up front
Not knowing you, and your humour, personally, I thought you were riding the recent stories that he had to be talked out of moving to us last year. My apologies if you felt I responded harshly.

In truth, I was half joking, too, based on Alves comments.

Only need a striker if he's world class no point settling for an ok option as that's how you end up with deadwood like Bony on 5 year contracts.

Could be an ideal signing. Age profile not perfect but Sanchez isn't either.

Then again I've wanted cavani here since about 6 years ago so I might be in the minority here.
I think he'd be an excellent option but would he be happy to share time with Aguero and Jesus? Mbappe/Sanchez type would get more game time as they can play out wide (would also give the Sane and Sterling needed restbite)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.