Alternative striker options

Dybala will be really excellent choice, he will cost 120+ though, might be even more. But He can be worth that money. But he is not the clinical finisher we need however. BELOTTI could be an excellent choice, however his agent is Mino Riola and we don't negotiate with him.

I reckon Jermaine Defoe would have done a good job as a 1 year 'stop gap' third striker , until Sanchez comes next year when out of contract.
I know he's in his mid thirties but he knows where the onion bag is , wouldn't mind being 3rd choice in the pecking order , he's English and would have cost nowt.
Obviously it's too late now the timing of it all didn't fit and he has gone to Bournemouth.
Thoughts?

Georgios_Samaras_Greece_2010.jpg

Keita Balde from Lazio. Can play Lw and Striker. Scored 16 times for Lazio last season and would be available for €35m.

Why so cheap? I've only seen a few YouTube clips and looked at his stats. Seems like a great prospect. Why aren't clubs in for him? I think @Dax777 is a fan as well. (Love those lazio kits btw, instant fit in sky blue)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.