Alternative striker options

See Di Maria is looking lively at PSG....must have been just life at united then

They have some habit of wrecking promising attacking players. Di Maria and Falcao were nightmares. There's still a decent player in Depay now, back then he had a chance at super stardom...I have no clue what they did to the poor sod.

Mkhitaryan looks like he's doped with sleeping pills half the time, another player simply ruined by the team he's in. Kagawa was the same.

Mata went from being Chelsea's best player for two seasons to pottering around at United showing glimpses of real class in the midst of a whole lot of mediocrity.

They'd like to make you believe Pogba was a bargain but he has largely been anonymous, but putting in a good performance against Stoke and making 5 yard passes for assists seems to be credible for a world record transfer fee it seems. Of course United fans would have seen about 5 games from Pogba before he joined, but he's a shadow of the player at Juve. Granted going from Pirlo and Vidal to rat face Herrera and the Tree is a big change.

Lukaku is a coin flip whether he proves worthwhile or not. At times he looks unreal but then he does sweet nothing for a few games in a row.

Martial looks decent every now and again but seems to have peaked already. Van Persie seems the real exception, he was lethal. Then again he was lethal for Arsenal before he moved too. Zlatan put in a handy shift as well to be fair.

There is something seriously wrong with them. Sanchez has the ability to do it all by himself but I wouldn't be surprised if he wants out by this time next year.

They have some habit of wrecking promising attacking players. Di Maria and Falcao were nightmares. There's still a decent player in Depay now, back then he had a chance at super stardom...I have no clue what they did to the poor sod.

Mkhitaryan looks like he's doped with sleeping pills half the time, another player simply ruined by the team he's in. Kagawa was the same.

Mata went from being Chelsea's best player for two seasons to pottering around at United showing glimpses of real class in the midst of a whole lot of mediocrity.

They'd like to make you believe Pogba was a bargain but he has largely been anonymous, but putting in a good performance against Stoke and making 5 yard passes for assists seems to be credible for a world record transfer fee it seems. Of course United fans would have seen about 5 games from Pogba before he joined, but he's a shadow of the player at Juve. Granted going from Pirlo and Vidal to rat face Herrera and the Tree is a big change.

Lukaku is a coin flip whether he proves worthwhile or not. At times he looks unreal but then he does sweet nothing for a few games in a row.

Martial looks decent every now and again but seems to have peaked already. Van Persie seems the real exception, he was lethal. Then again he was lethal for Arsenal before he moved too. Zlatan put in a handy shift as well to be fair.

There is something seriously wrong with them. Sanchez has the ability to do it all by himself but I wouldn't be surprised if he wants out by this time next year.

Mourinho is throwing his usual fit...get me the players or i am off. Fail next year and he is gone anyway leaving disillusioned players behind in the process

Bet you was watching searching for Fekir too haha, least PSG are a good watch.

Tell me about it : )

Or he just felt like he was serving it.

Definately, total contrast to his whole attitude and demeanour. Says it all

can't stop thinking on who Pep and txiki will decide on, it's killing me hopefully it's someone truly top class,and not a Evans or bony type signing.

To be fair - I'm not really sure you can blame Falcao on them purely as he'd just come back from eight months out with a knee injury.

I agree about Pogba and Lukaku, though I do think they'll become top players over time.

.....which puts us back at square one, one injury away from a “mini crisis!”

Worst case, Aguero gets injured in the next month then Sterling plays up top. Jesus is back relatively soon so making an impulse buy in January doesn't make too much sense

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.