Alternatives?

markbmcfc

Theres that many Hughes out threads, and Hughes in threads, i dont know which one to put this in cos its neither, hence the start of a new thread, if that pisses people off then so be it.

Firstly, im on the fence with Hughes at the moment, i recognise the current situation is piss poor, but would like to judge him in May when he's had January and the rest of the season to do something.

My point is this:

We've seen tonight pretty much our 2nd string, with a few exceptions of course. Everybody is moaning the first team are shite and therefore blame Hughes, he plays his second string and they look abysmal (im sorry but some of the defending tonight u cannot blame MH for, we're talking basics), so what are his alternatives exactly? I honestly dont know what else the guy can do until January comes and he sorts it out.

The situation cannot be resolved with the current players at the club, which we cant blame Hughes for? Only 4 or 5 of them are his players! I can blame Hughes for Ben Haim, the guy is fucking dump. Apart from that, what else can he do to make us a top 6 side!?

He needs his own players here. This current crop of wasters couldn't give a shit about Hughes or City at the moment. We need January to come so we can bomb out the trouble makers and the deadwood, and bring in some fresh faces that will hopefully give the squad a much needed lift.

Im going to judge Hughes at the end of the season.

markbmcfc said:
Theres that many Hughes out threads, and Hughes in threads, i dont know which one to put this in cos its neither, hence the start of a new thread, if that pisses people off then so be it.

Firstly, im on the fence with Hughes at the moment, i recognise the current situation is piss poor, but would like to judge him in May when he's had January and the rest of the season to do something.

My point is this:

We've seen tonight pretty much our 2nd string, with a few exceptions of course. Everybody is moaning the first team are shite and therefore blame Hughes, he plays his second string and they look abysmal (im sorry but some of the defending tonight u cannot blame MH for, we're talking basics), so what are his alternatives exactly? I honestly dont know what else the guy can do until January comes and he sorts it out.

The situation cannot be resolved with the current players at the club, which we cant blame Hughes for? Only 4 or 5 of them are his players! I can blame Hughes for Ben Haim, the guy is fucking dump. Apart from that, what else can he do to make us a top 6 side!?

Second string tonight? Count them up,there wasnt many that werent involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.