Although not as intense in spending......

Pigeonho

In the King's Head, waiting for the Queen's legs t
Very similar to last winters window. Hughes looked to strenghten with his first full window with the Sheikhs riches last Jan, and bought wisely I think its fair to say. I believe Mancini has followed the same path, and brought in Vieira for both on and off the field purposes, and Johnson to add a bit of fizz to the team, which I am sure is now capable of at least top 4. I believe Mancini has targets he believes he can buy in the summer, (WC injuries permitting), and I think that the summer window will be the best we have seen, with many being sold from the club too. I watched the Italian Cup game on Saturday between Juve and Inter, and the two who shone more than any were Chiellini and Ballotelli. I would go all out to make those two our major signings, and depending on how Bridge's mindset is after all this Terry shite, see about a left back too. I personally believe Bridge's loss in form cannot have just been a coincidink with the Terry revelations, as i'm sure he would have known for a long time what happened. Perhaps now its all out in the open he can move on and recapture the form which almost forced Cashley onto the Stamford Bridge bench a few years ago. Saying that though he is 29, so perhaps a big signing for a left back would be on the cards also. I think the summer window though will bring many-a-smile to our already happy faces, especially if we get into the Champions League.

Johnson will probably do a better job than Robinho in all honesty..Giving a fuck is a start.

Agreed. I think this will be one of the signings of the Mansour era, if not thee signing, in time. Reminds me of Dave White, the way he shuttles down the wing, but this kid has a final delivery! (sorry Mr White, but its true!).

With some serious summer investment and a few going out of the door, I think next year will be the one where we go for the league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.