"Alty fan" Taylor to referee Huddersfield

Thought it was Newcastle, and it was just coincidence for the Liverpool match.

My point was that it was suggested that 1 March was a likely time for the rearranged Utd match. Two weeks to go without any announcement makes that very unlikely to me.
True, but they may be waiting until after this weekend's FA Cup results, as any replays will be on 1 March.

he's a cheating fucking piece of shit. a horrible bitter fucking rag. and a liar and fucking ugly to boot.

of all things in life I hate cheats the most. and this **** is the biggest.

Ta Bill saved my fingers working to hard :-)

This is true. It won't be the incompetence of the FArce and other august governing bodies, nor the shedloads of cash spewing into the game via TV, nor the money which individuals pump into a club; it will be the complete and total uselessness of the Whistling Wankers performing as they have done this season, as witnessed by the depressing and questionable performances of the likes of Taylor, Mason and Marriner trotting the turf at The Etihad.
You, sir ..are a poet
Your fine use of alliteration suggests Welsh roots...I am not takin the piss...great and eloquent post fella, which hits many nailheads

Never good getting this c.unt, what makes it worse is we aren't even live on tv so it's easier for him to be bent knowing millions aren't watching,

Why aren't Huddersfield up in arms about a born and bred Mancunian refereeing their biggest game in years against a team from Manchester?

Maybe to do with the fact that he's a renowned United fan who has been instructed to shaft City whenever he can?

Why aren't Huddersfield up in arms about a born and bred Mancunian refereeing their biggest game in years against a team from Manchester?

Maybe to do with the fact that he's a renowned United fan who has been instructed to shaft City whenever he can?
Uddersfield are perfectly happy to have a ref from just a few miles from us for reasons known to the world and his wife.

His reputation precedes him at all levels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.