"Alty fan" Taylor to referee Huddersfield

You, sir ..are a poet
Your fine use of alliteration suggests Welsh roots...I am not takin the piss...great and eloquent post fella, which hits many nailheads

An armful of Irish blood from Tyrone, I believe, half Cumbrian, the rest from Newton Heath, but born in Crumpsall. I went to college in Bristol where a quarter of the intake were Welsh. Summat might have rubbed off!

You, sir ..are a poet
Your fine use of alliteration suggests Welsh roots...I am not takin the piss...great and eloquent post fella, which hits many nailheads
Would it not be ayllllytyratyyyan in Wales?

Maybe I've missed it but I don't recall seeing anything in the papers this week about this 'controversial' appoint.

What about no penalty for Gundogan?
No red card for fabregas?
Only 1 foul given against Chelsea in final half hour where they scored 3 goals?
He was on one

Don't forget that Costa handled the ball to bring it under control before scoring. Top of the arm (yes) but Sterling and Aguero have been penalised for that this season.

Taylor is 100% a cheating bastard.

Last edited:
No way should the club accept an out and out United fan reffing our games
And no way should ANY manchester utd (spit) fan be allowed to ref Leicester city v utd,with his two brothers in the executive suite and plenty of dosh placed on the oh so predictable outcome.now let me think,Leicester player booked after 4 mins after a foul on the half way line..Leicester pen appeal turned down,Mata studs up sliding tackle..yellow card.
It's called taking the piss..

Don't forget that Costa handled the ball to bring it under control before scoring. Top of the arm (yes) but Sterling and Aguero have been penalised for that this season.

Taylor is 100% a cheating bastard.
And he is an ex prison officer from hmp styall. Likes to be in control does our anthony.
Cheating bastard.

I still can't actually believe this.

I thought the PGMOL would quietly take him off our games until at least next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.