"Alty fan" Taylor to referee Huddersfield

I was almost coming to believe that Taylor was having a reasonably impartial day until he decided that Sergio was not taken out off the ball when outpacing two defenders onto a through ball, and when he penalised KdB for a foul on the 'keeper, when the 'keeper had allowed the ball to squirt free. Typical Taylor - be fair with the unimportant decisions but screw us when it matters

Reasonably happy that he was just shit and not bent today. Must have been feeling charitable now his team are sure of Lincoln at home in the next round.

I was almost coming to believe that Taylor was having a reasonably impartial day until he decided that Sergio was not taken out off the ball when outpacing two defenders onto a through ball, and when he penalised KdB for a foul on the 'keeper, when the 'keeper had allowed the ball to squirt free. Typical Taylor - be fair with the unimportant decisions but screw us when it matters
I thought he happily let them kick us and pulled us up for trying the same.

Was surprised that right in front of his eyes he did not see Delph clumsy challenge as nothing more than a foul. Was half expecting a penalty when their player fell under otamendi challenge. In terms of his reffing, it was as good as it was going to be.

You see, I'll have to look at both those incidents again. I thought the trip on Aguero was accidental, and I did think KdB kicked the ball out of the keeper's hands. I'm sure MOTD will highlight both....!

Think the liner called the Kev incident.

Today was all about him putting in an average performance so he/FA can turn round and say 'See you weren't shafted'. There'll be bigger games to 'do' us this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.