"Alty fan" Taylor to referee Huddersfield

he's a cheating fucking piece of shit. a horrible bitter fucking rag. and a liar and fucking ugly to boot.

of all things in life I hate cheats the most. and this **** is the biggest.

Hope the blues who are going let everyone know how much of a cheating twat we think he is.

Im sure we have and have been told to get fucked, you will have who we give you.

This is the kind of response I am certain we get from the FArce. Compare that to Crappenberg not reffing at Goodison for seasons after he fucked EFC over in the derby, and MANUre only getting sent tossers who were Ferguson and penalty to the Rags-compliant.

Useless bent fucker, I can see him 'helping' us to give us more games in the hope we spread ourselves too thin and end up with nothing in May, or is my tinfoil hat showing too much?

I'll never forget the ****s performance for Wigan in the QF match. We were bad but he was Fecking worse!

All the refs are crap from what I can tell. They are killing the game more than money ever could.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.