"Alty fan" Taylor to referee Huddersfield

Huddersfield should be up in arms about a (Greater) Manchester referee taking charge of a Manchester club. However, I'm sure Taylor will go out of his way to prove he is impartial, and he won't give City anything that could be construed as favourable. This will justify the choice, and show that it is possible for referees to officiate their local clubs impartially.

Pep in his prematch conference should simply say

I believe that the referees an Altrincham fan.........

Isn't he?

I'm new to England but I'm told that's near Trafford?

I will be there at the match and will make my voice heard because I am getting sick and tired of these flaming referees getting away with murder!! GGGrrrrrr, I am already having a bad week so just don't get on the wrong side of me this week Mr Alty fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be there at the match and will make my voice heard because I am getting sick and tired of these flaming referees getting away with murder!! GGGrrrrrr, I am already having a bad week so just don't get on the wrong side of me this week Mr Alty fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats it EB you tell `em flower.

Go for it my lovely,you can swear as a special treat lol

Taylor is a cheating fucking rag twat and City should kick up a fuss about his awful performances whenever he takes charge of our games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.