Alvaro Morata

Apparently Rags are in advanced talks. Have no source though but from guy who is very informed in Spanish football usually.

Not seen a lot of him. and looks good when I have seen him but 15 goals in 62 games for Juventus doesn't seem that great. Anyway it's a wide attacking goalscorer we need not a central striker, which I think Morata is.

Not seen a lot of him. and looks good when I have seen him but 15 goals in 62 games for Juventus doesn't seem that great. Anyway it's a wide attacking goalscorer we need not a central striker, which I think Morata is.

Morata is perfect in a top 2, he fits in well at Juventus, works his arse off and will stretch defended and open up space for his partner or any oncoming players. Don't think he'd do too well in an Aguero type role.

Morata is perfect in a top 2, he fits in well at Juventus, works his arse off and will stretch defended and open up space for his partner or any oncoming players. Don't think he'd do too well in an Aguero type role.
As I said, not seen much, but from that I'd say we are unlikely to be playing 2 up more likely 3, for me Sanchez would be perfect on the left in a 3 with Aguero and Sterling, and he could play centrally if Aguero or Iheanacho were unavailable.

I won't lose any sleep if they get Morata. He's good but in no way some world class striker.

As I said, not seen much, but from that I'd say we are unlikely to be playing 2 up more likely 3, for me Sanchez would be perfect on the left in a 3 with Aguero and Sterling, and he could play centrally if Aguero or Iheanacho were unavailable.

Ye I'd be going for Sanchez first and foremost if it's true about him wanting to leave

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.