Alvaro Morata

Morata would be ideal. Not many flaws in his game. One wonders why we aren't showing any interest.

Morata finish in the Premier
You not want to keep Juventus and Chelsea or Manchester City are emerging as their destinations

The Spanish team has its second rest day, morning and everyone in Las Rozas from one included Morata suffered that little bump on his left leg, is the typical sandwich that is not going to prevent obviously play next Euro even starts, that axis with Nolito, with Silva, with Cesc Fabregas and Andres Iniesta.

A Morata that next year will not be in the Calcio, will not play in Juventus, not to continue with Allegri as coach and see, because Madrid obviously not going to put as reference player or as a starter, you will see in the Premier either Chelsea or in the City of Guardiola.

Otherwise, remember, next Tuesday, friendly, it will play in the field Getafe before traveling to Georgia next Wednesday at Euro 2016.

http://cadenaser.com/ser/2016/06/03/deportes/1464934159_049345.html

What do you think about Morata ?

Shocking that Madrid don't want him instead of the 28 year old French blackmailer. He's from Madrid's youth set up as well. Strange club.

I'd take him in a heart beat if he is on the market. He's probably the best striker available on the market considering Atletico won't want Griezmann to go.

If we could replace Bony with Moratta I would be thrilled.

Shocking that Madrid don't want him instead of the 28 year old French blackmailer. He's from Madrid's youth set up as well. Strange club.

I'd take him in a heart beat if he is on the market. He's probably the best striker available on the market considering Atletico won't want Griezmann to go.

If we could replace Bony with Moratta I would be thrilled.

Exactly this.

For a striker he doesn't seem to score much. Why the hype?
He's 23 and has scored important goals (including the belter he scored against City last season). I remember the u21 European Championship a few seasons ago when he and Thiago were Spain's brightest sparks. He has struggled to form a partnership with Dybala who has emerged as a genuine top class talent at Juventus. He isn't as prolific as Aguero but he would be a much better rotational striker than Bony and he and Aguero could form a good partnership should we unleash 2 strikers against the cannon fodder teams.

We don't need to be spending 30+m on a bench player when our starting 11 needs bolstering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.