Alvaro Morata

We don't need to be spending 30+m on a bench player when our starting 11 needs bolstering.

I agree mate...which is why I would much prefer Aubameyang. He can play winger and striker and would be a natural fit next to Aguero.....Morata is more a Bony (backup) replacement as doesnt offer the width/pace or flexibility of a guy like Aubamenyang....

Cant believe enyone would want him if i was in charge at Real i would do the same buy back and make a tidy bit of money he is a striker that doesnt score in a weak league compared to Spain, Germany and England. He is a great footballer and well rounded but because he has scored important goals his transfer fee is mental for a striker who has never scored 10 league goals in a season. Kane would be a much better opinion for similar money, is home grown, younger and only scored 10 less goals this year then Morata has at Real and Juve.

We don't need to be spending 30+m on a bench player when our starting 11 needs bolstering.

Would prefer Aubameyang for this exact reason, while he is a striker he has historically played out on the right, which is a position where we could use some pace and we need a player.

Good player, but not what we need. I'd like us to sign a forward who can play anywhere up front. If the rumors about Aubameyang are true, we need to be all over that.

Would prefer Aubameyang for this exact reason, while he is a striker he has historically played out on the right, which is a position where we could use some pace and we need a player.

If you think pace is the problem on the right wing I'd hate to know what you think of the other positions in the team speed wise.

Looks like a solid backup plan if we fail to land Suarez. This window is a proper game of chess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.