Alvaro Negredo signs for Middlesbrough

I guess theres no Albanian gangsters in Middlesbrough then!

Those 6 months he was incredible but sadly it looks like it was just a purple patch

Was a pleasure to watch him from August-January. Had 23 goals scored in all competitions by the end of January and for a variety of reasons, mainly to do with Aguero being injured, he had to play through the pain barrier and never got the chance to fully recuperate. I hope he has a smashing season with Boro

I guess theres no Albanian gangsters in Middlesbrough then!

Those 6 months he was incredible but sadly it looks like it was just a purple patch

From what I've heard, the gangster were much much closer to home.

Depends on which one they get. If they get the striker that left us then they're welcome to him. Hopefully they'll get the decent one.
fuck boro why would you want them to get the decent one, ive never liked their horrible bastard fans

alvaro-negredo-pass-milner.gif

raw
Never forgotten...

Just reading the Sunday paper and I saw Alvaro Negredo scored for Middlesbrough in a friendly against Aston Villa, yesterday which they won 3:1.

Can someone remind me what happened with him, I recall he had a great half-a-season but then was sold due to personal tax problems, or something...

I'm sure he will be warmly received when we meet Borough, I remember he was very popular during his time with us.

I presume he is the same Negredo that I'm remembering, if not, ignore me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.