Alvaro Negredo

uncle fester

Just trying to find out how its going for him

has he featured as yet?

my Spanish isn't really up to anything so cant make out anything posted on t'interweb

uncle fester said:
Just trying to find out how its going for him

has he featured as yet?

my Spanish isn't really up to anything so cant make out anything posted on t'interweb
injured

Read the other day he was "in light training". I think he broke a bone in his foot in that friendly with Hearts?.

Just thinking bout him the other day. I think we miss him. It's no coincidence that we scored a shit load with him and Aguero plying off each other. Nearly all of our blow out wins were with him and Aguero. I think his missing is part of the reason we are way down on our scoring rate.
I know he wouldn't be playing yet due to injury but going forward well miss him. I miss him anyway :( (non gay) ( well maybe a little)

super_city_si said:
Just thinking bout him the other day. I think we miss him. It's no coincidence that we scored a shit load with him and Aguero plying off each other. Nearly all of our blow out wins were with him and Aguero. I think his missing is part of the reason we are way down on our scoring rate.
I know he wouldn't be playing yet due to injury but going forward well miss him. I miss him anyway :( (non gay) ( well maybe a little)

A good point, we'll get good cash for him but miss his weight and power upfront sometimes. As good as Dzeko's games/goals ratio is he's very powderpuff up front sometimes.

blue b4 the moon said:
super_city_si said:

A good point, we'll get good cash for him but miss his weight and power upfront sometimes. As good as Dzeko's games/goals ratio is he's very powderpuff up front sometimes.
I think Edin's looked a lot stronger this season.

He's struggling at the minute.......feel sorry for him to be honest.

Álvaro Negredo is having a hell of a time with his injury. Just when things look to be improving, the pains return.

The Madrilenian forward is not getting any better, and is getting more and more frustrated with his situation as the days pass by. In yet another day of specific training with his physio Jordi Sorli, he bitterly complained about a pain in his recently operated-on right foot.

In the end, he was not able to continue with his exercises and stormed off to the dressing rooms, furious with his bad luck.

Last week, Negredo had a similar setback in training which caused quite a few worried faces. The player quickly underwent tests that ruled out the possibility of the injury having got any worse. That may be so, but the player continues to complain of niggles in his foot and for the player, his recovery is getting to be a never-ending story.

I feel really bad for him,he was great for us and i thought he would with us for a few years,such a shame how it all went wrong for him here,he was a cult hero in the making

I wish him wall the best as I thought he was quality and his style is missed.However,at his age and the fact he is struggling to regain fitness,i'm glad the loan 'with an obligation' is in black and white.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.