Alvaro Negredo

I didn't - but just with them still owing us money, I wouldn't be surprised if they got on the phone and said can we just pay you 10 and you can have him back.

Would you have him?

I didn't - but just with them still owing us money, I wouldn't be surprised if they got on the phone and said can we just pay you 10 and you can have him back.

Would you have him?

Absolutely not!

Is this what the Transfer Forum has become? Debating, without any basis whatsoever, if we should re-sign players??

Would you have him?
Irrelevant question, seeing as he left for non footballing reasons, but I'll answer it anyway. No. Not sure what your point is, to be honest. Valencia took him on loan initially, with an obligation to buy this summer, an arrangement Valencia were happy to enter into. Buy now, pay later if you like. Well; the time has come for them to stump up. We may not be short of a bob or two, but we're not a charity.

Surprised midtable Premier League clubs aren't all over Negredo, they can certainly afford him.

Probably get him for £10-15 million. Absolute bargain.

Too much of a risk for a mid table Premier League club. He seems he has lost all focus. We have done well in getting our money back.

What if Crystal Palace came in for him with the London attraction? Maybe a different story then.
Unless Selhurst Park has relocated itself to Spain, I can't see it happening.

Seriously though, I do see your point. We all love Manchester; I was born and spent my first twenty years there, and I consider it "home". But I can see why an overseas player would possibly prefer a move to Chelsea/Spurs/Arsenal than to us. For better or worse, London is perceived as being more glamourous than Manchester, with more things to see/do, better nightlife etc etc. But London still isn't Spain. If his family missed Spain when he was with us, will living "darn sarf" change that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.