Am I Alone?

No johnnytapia, I love going to the game as well. I love the atmosphere, I (mostly) love the football and I just love watching the Blues, especially Kompany, Zabaleta and Silva.
Good to hear, cos reading this board you’d think we’re a dying breed.

I would sell my granny so to speak to be able to go to games again,i loved it,frustrates me to read about blues not bothering,go whilst you can i say

I would sell my granny so to speak to be able to go to games again,i loved it,frustrates me to read about blues not bothering,go whilst you can i say
How much do you want for her Karen?? I'm looking for a new cook/cleaner.. swap for Palace game ??? ;-)

No mate not at all, I was there for the first month or so of the season and I'll be there for the last month of the season. In between I've seen every game live on tv sometimes at 3am but believe me its not the same.
My first game was in 1957 and I still get that same excitement today, maybe I'm weird also!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.