Am I Getting Old...??

Bigga

The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
I dunno, maybe 20 years ago I might have "Yes!" seeing a girl wear these, but now in my late 40s, I'm thinking "This is fooking dumb! Why??!!"...

vetements-levis-jeans.jpg

Of course, the benefits are there as well as the obvious negatives, but why on earth would these be sold out given the over £1k marker on them...?!!

I can certainly imagine the 'cheaper' versions that will be out soon enough...

I dunno, maybe 20 years ago I might have "Yes!" seeing a girl wear these, but now in my late 40s, I'm thinking "This is fooking dumb! Why??!!"...

vetements-levis-jeans.jpg

Of course, the benefits are there as well as the obvious negatives, but why on earth would these be sold out given the over £1k marker on them...?!!

I can certainly imagine the 'cheaper' versions that will be out soon enough...
yup, you're getting old

I bought a pair of pants last year, granted I didn't try them on, shopping bores me rigid. Came home, put them on, decided I looked like the love child of the missing member of a boy band and a golf club. Binned them. Skinny chinos with a leg length shorter than your waist measurement dont work when you're 57.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.