Amadou Diawara

BlueDejong

Last edited by a moderator:
Would be typical Guardiola purchase IMO, young, quite unknown and won't cost a fortune. (and decent potential obviously if Pep has requested him)

We either need world class additions (Pogba, Gundogan, Thiago etc) or to promote our youth. Not sure spending 15mil on an 18 year old when we have such a fantastic youth set-up is sending out the right message. He's only playing for a bottom half Serie A team and that highlights package is nothing special.

We either need world class additions (Pogba, Gundogan, Thiago etc) or to promote our youth. Not sure spending 15mil on an 18 year old when we have such a fantastic youth set-up is sending out the right message. He's only playing for a bottom half Serie A team and that highlights package is nothing special.

I agree.

Buy the exceptional ones only.

I don't like the idea of a young DM. Thought he was a speedy winger. For a second there, thought Pep had found another Coman, but no. Just a big young lad.

From the video, he has a little bit of Essien with some Vidal mixed in. But then again, I'm bad at judging DMs. If Pep thinks he has it, who am I.

Is he really any better than what we have in the EDS/out on loan?

He would have be exceptional imo,as,given the alleged discontentment amongst some in our youth ranks,we cant keep pushing our own lads further down the pecking order.

Disagree I think he looks like an enforcer reminds me of Essen we need these players to cover as big names won't want to sit on the bench.

Disagree I think he looks like an enforcer reminds me of Essen we need these players to cover as big names won't want to sit on the bench.
Exactly. We have no athletic defensive midfielders in the eds, so whats the problem? 15 million euros is what, 12 million? Thats less than unted paid for wee willy zaha. He looks mustard to me

This signing is a NO NO straight away. Why buy 18 year old kids when we can buy ready made midfielders like Gundogan, Xhaka, Pogba for example. I would rather promote young players from our reserves such as Aleix Garcia & Jack Byrne (when back from loan) instead of spending money on potential that are not guarenteed to be the business for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.