Amazon Prime Video

pablozabaleta

Just got Amazon Prime Video and saw that you can download titles to watch offline.

It says you need a kindle, android, or apple device however I was wondering if there is a way of getting around this to download titles onto a windows laptop..

Or is it a trip out to get a cheap android tablet..

Cheers

Just got Amazon Prime Video and saw that you can download titles to watch offline.

It says you need a kindle, android, or apple device however I was wondering if there is a way of getting around this to download titles onto a windows laptop..

Or is it a trip out to get a cheap android tablet..

Cheers
You should be fine with the laptop...........I think

Not really bud, the way to do it is very complex and requires a lot of tools and know how. There are some semi automated tools but scene groups make them for themselves and simply won't give said tools away to just anyone.

Prime same day delivery is brilliant. Didn't know you could download. I'll look at a few films for summer as I have some big train journeys planned. Thanks.

Sorry can't help with your query though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.